Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Quickie review: Delirium (Delirium #1), by Lauren Oliver


Title: Delirium
Author: Lauren Oliver
Format: ebook
Source: Borrowed from library

From Goodreads: "Ninety-five days, and then I’ll be safe.
I wonder whether the procedure will hurt.
I want to get it over with.
It’s hard to be patient.
It’s hard not to be afraid while I’m still uncured, though so far the deliria hasn’t touched me yet.
Still, I worry.
They say that in the old days, love drove people to madness.
The deadliest of all deadly things: It kills you both when you have it and when you don’t."


My Opinion: I just finished this book and now I finally know what all of the hoopla surrounding this series was all about!! It was So. Bloody. Good!! Lena was fascinating to watch as she grew into herself and learned to really think for herself, and Alex was every girl's dream boyfriend! Awesome!! Now I have to beg, borrow and/or steal to get my hands on a copy of the next book ASAP! 

I give Delirium a very enthusiastic 5 stars :D

No comments:

Post a Comment